Saturday, SC and I went to see the Disney's Princess on Ice show with our friends, Amy and Rylee. We had a good time eating, shopping, and watching the princesses.

Amy, Rylee, SC, and me

We ran into some of our other friends!!


The girls are waving to Ariel and trying to catch the bubbles.
Today, our Sunday School Class (the class we would be in if we didn't teach) had an Easter party right after church. We grilled out and hid eggs for our children at the Presely's beautiful home. The weather was perfect. This was Caroline's first egg hunt. She was too little last year, but this year she was able to find the eggs and put them in her basket. She was perfectly content with having only 3 or 4 eggs!



The girls are showing off their loot!


Another cute outfit made by Ms. Terri!

Enjoying the sunshine!!

Our little family
Since we have been home from the party, we have been LAZY! One of the things that was most convicting to me at the women's conference last weekend was when a speaker spoke on resting on the Sabbath. It is our gift from God, and we should obey. So, today I made sure to relax and not "work". I even took a nap!
If you are wondering how our Insanity work out is going, it is going great. I can tell that I am more toned, and Ronnie's pants are fitting looser. I complain every night when it is time to work out, but at the end I really am glad that I am doing this work out.
It's a short work week this week for most people. I hope you all have a great week and even better Easter weekend!
Beautiful pictures and Terri did an AWESOME job on the outfit!
ReplyDelete