From Braids....



To Waves!


We also had spaghetti last night. As weird as this is about to sound, Sara Catherine ate it for the first time. Normally she just eats plain noodles with a little butter and Parmesan cheese. She is a border line vegetarian. She only eats chicken and fish, but they have to be cooked certain ways. So, before I added meat, I scooped some sauce out for her, and she ate the spaghetti! She informed me that she tried a Sloppy Joe today at school. I think next week I may cook Sloppy Joes and see if she will eat one! Maybe she is figuring out that there is yummy food outside of her little bubble! I think she is picky because I have never understood picky eaters. I love food and seriously eat just about anything!!



Caroline, on the other hand, will eat ANYTHING you give her. She eats like a grown man!! Needless to say, she thoroughly enjoyed the spaghetti with meat sauce!


Haha!! The pictures say it all, right?! Love it! Cute post!
ReplyDelete