
Waiting for the riverboat.
On the riverboat going to Downtown Disney...

Downtown Disney was a bit of a blur! It was too crowded to really shop. We ate at a pretty yummy restaurant. I can't remember the name of the place, but it had Latin cuisine. Muy delicioso!

At Downtown Disney...

We woke bright and early ready for Magic Kingdom!! There must have been a back up or something with the transportation buses because we were at our waiting point for over thirty minutes waiting on a bus to the park and didn't get to see the opening. :(




Caroline LOVES Minnie and Mickey Mouse!

Arg! Caroline has her pirate face down!


We were wet from Splash Mountain. Both girls rode down the big hill with their hands straight up in the air. I tried but couldn't! They are definite dare devils and would ride anything, if they were tall enough!!

On Thursday, we slept in. Well, we were up early, but not early enough to be there when the parks opened! We went to Animal Kingdom. I highly recommend the Lion King show. It was awesome. I also liked the Nemo Musical and the safari ride. I would say those 3 are must sees at Animal Kingdom. Sara Catherine and Danielle loved the rapids ride. That was the last ride that we rode, and since there was no line, we rode it 3 or 4 times in a row. The girls were drenched!

The Tree of Life

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Danielle and SC were picked to be in the Lion King Show!

Eating at the Rain Forest Cafe.

Soaked!!
On Friday, we woke up bright and early again to make it to the opening at Magic Kingdom. We made it to the opening of the park! By day 3 we had our system down! Ronnie ran ahead of us and got fast passes to the girls' favorite ride....Thunder Mountain. We raced to the see the Princesses and get their autographs! In my opinion, you have to time those things just right or you will spend all day waiting! I highly recommend that you take advantage of Fast Passes (I think they are included in every park ticket). They were awesome! There were times where we were able get on 3 rides in a row with now wait thanks to Fast Pass.

Waiting for the gates to open!

Of course, the girls loved the princesses!!



Ronnie and Danielle are ready for Splash Mountain!

Sara Catherine's hands are up! She is in the in the last seat on the first cart.

Spinning Fast in the teacups!

Cutie Pie!
We had a great time at Disney and have already talked about when we will go back. We are going to let Caroline get a little older. It was hard with a one year old. Without Ronnie and Mom's help, it would have been a long trip! Don't get me wrong, Caroline had a great time, but at times, she was hot and tired which equals fussy! We also want to wait until the new Toons' Town and Fantasy Land are opened with the new rides. Toons' Town is completely closed, and they are adding on to Fantasy Land.

Now we are back to reality...work and daycare tomorrow. I can not believe that we only have about 2 more months left until summer! Ronnie and I were talking about how fast these next two months are going to fly by! If you were on Spring Break this past week, I hope you had a fun and relaxing break. If not, I hope you had an enjoyable week, and even better weekend! Our week's goal is to plant flowers and spruce up the yard before it gets to hot that we don't want to work in the yard! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment