Thursday, March 31, 2011

Our week in a nutshell...

We went to Destin to visit Dad last weekend. He flew in from south Florida to welcome his fourth grand daughter into the world! She was born last Thursday at the hospital in Destin, so Dad got a couple of rooms on the beach for us to visit and enjoy the sunshine. Sara Catherine went down Thursday afternoon with Hunter and Christin, and Caroline and I rode down Friday after work. Hunter said he learned a few lessons while keeping SC. Rule #1: Don't walk into a convenient station for a snack and say, "get whatever you want." I think she picked about ten snacks! Rule #2: If she wants to do something that you don't want to do just say "your mama said.." and that trumps everything! She also had someone in the heated pool with her almost the whole day Friday and Saturday. She loves the water! Hunter promised her Thursday night that they would go to the pool, so at 10 o'clock, they went to the indoor pool! He sent me a text saying a promise is a promise! We had a really great visit with everyone and hopefully will be able to get together again this summer!

Hunter took this picture of SC with his i-phone.

Tuesday night I went walking/running with 5 friends. After we were through, someone thought it was a good idea to go to Sonic! For those of you who don't know much about where I live, we do not have a Sonic. The closest one is 15 minutes away! So at 9:45 on a school night, we loaded up and went to Sonic. We really had a good time and laughed just about the whole time. I didn't get home until 11:30. That is super late for me, especially on a school night! I am normally in bed at like 8:30-9:00! In my defense, I get up at 5 every morning! Luckily, I was able to jump right up Wednesday morning, but I went to bed last night before 8. Sad, I know!!!

This afternoon, SC, Mom, and I went to E'prise to get the girls' Easter dresses. I'm happy with my purchases. SC and Caroline have pictures with Vicki Popwell next week, so I had to get on the ball with getting their dresses and all of the accessories a girl needs! Since SC was so sweet at the shop, I bought her the Tangled movie. Within the last couple of days, I've thought hard about the Easter Bunny brining it, but we have talked about Tangled since it came out in theaters. Not to mention she watched it 3 times in the theaters, or that Thad ran around the world to find the Eugene doll at Christmas!! So, I went ahead and bought it tonight. She watched it on the ride home, and she is now snuggled up with Ronnie on the couch watching it again. This is Ronnie's first time seeing it, but since we have the sound track, they can both sing along with the movie. He said it feels like he has already seen it since he has heard/sang the songs, read the book, played with figurines, and colored Tangled characters for a couple of months now! LOL!! Ronnie just told SC to shhh and not tell him what happens next! Maybe he doesn't know everything about the movie!!!

Tomorrow is Friday, woohoo! Hope you have a happy and safe weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You really need to frame that picture!!! that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete