Rule #1: He better come nicely dressed and gifts in hand!


Rule #2: He better open the doors for you!

Rule #3:
Always carry a purse with extra cash and a cell phone in case you need a cab or to call your parents!! (Or using your purse to "hide" a card and candy for your daddy will be ok, too!)

We have always planned for Ronnie to take the girls on dates. Sara Catherine is at the age where he can take her on a "date," and she understand what they are doing. Don't get me wrong, they go on outings, but this is their first date. We completely believe in daddy's taking their daughters on dates so they know how they should be treated and not expect any less. Sara Catherine was so excited about their date and told everyone that she came in contact with today that they were going on a date!!
As for Caroline and me, she is already down for the night, and I am blogging and listening to love songs on Pandora. I must admit that I've heard some good oldies. Right now, Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You is playing!! Ha!
I hope you all have had a wonderful Valentine's Day with the ones you love. I will leave you with pictures of my two love bugs before school this morning.





Super cute shirt made by Mrs. Terri Hudgens!!!
Sweet! I know we have talked about those daddy-daughter dates a lot, glad RW got to spend a sweet night with SC. Her looks are changing soooo much, she is starting to look more and more growny!
ReplyDeletewow All I can do is cry. How beautiful. What a blessing you all are.Such a gift from God. This is the true meaning of love. God really do show in all of you. Family is the true meaning of what god had planned for us.. love you very. Thank you for share with us and Have a gift Valentine Date when you get it. Which I know you will. Thank you for being such a godly family and sharing. the girls are so beautiful..puzie
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely the sweetest thing EVER!!!!!Thanks for the plug too!!You all are precious.Love you!Have a great week
ReplyDelete