Monday, January 10, 2011

A Look Back On 2010

Here is a look back on our year in 2010. I must say it was a good year for us! We were blessed beyond measures in '10. So, here was our year in pictures and a few words! :)

January '10
We welcomed to the world Amy Caroline! The birth of our precious baby was hands down the best thing that happened in 2010! She is such a beautiful and sweet edition to our family. I'm honored to be her mother and thankful God chose me to be her mommy!




February '10
Snow!! This was the second time in my life that it has snowed this hard in South Alabama! We had a blast those two days in February!!


We had a very happy Valentine's day...despite the way Caroline looks in this picture!


March '10
Since I was staying home, we enjoyed weekly play dates and library time!


We also had to visit Children's in Birmingham a few times, so we made the best of it and went to the zoo!


Easter


April '10

Ronnie, SC, and Caroline experienced their first trip to Disney! All I have to say is that it was magical, and we are counting down to when we are going back! One of us will say "I want to go back to Disney!" at least once a week!


May '10
We enjoyed more play dates and birthday parties!

Granny also won Mrs. Andalusia Manor!

And, we joined Andalusia Manor for Relay for Life.


June '10
I started the interviewing process for teaching jobs! I actually only went on two!

Sara Catherine had her first dance recital!

Caroline's Baby Dedication at church...

Swimming lessons...


July '10
Ronnie goes on his first mission trip to Venezuela.

We visit Thad's family in Georgia.

We rest and relax before starting work!


August '10
I begin my teaching career!


Football begins...



SC turns four!


September '10

More football...

SC and Ronnie went fishing, and she caught this...


October '10
We enjoyed some of our fall break at the beach with friends.


We also welcomed fall and had fun dressing up for Halloween.


November '10

In November, we took a trip to Fort Toulouse and visited Dad's family in Ocala. We also had a great Thanksgiving!



December '10
I completed my first semester as a teacher! We enjoyed many Christmas parties and listening to SC's group at church sing. We also had a wonderful Christmas that was my favorite so far!



Like I said at the beginning of this entry, 2010 was a VERY good year for us. We are so blessed for everything in our life. I couldn't have asked for a better year and thank God for his multitude of blessings . I pray that 2011 is also a good year, but if this year has more trials and tribulations, I pray that we still give God the glory and keep our eyes on Him.

Happy 2011!!

1 comment: