So what's been going on in our world....
Two weekends ago, Mom's work had their fall festival. I must say it is a really good fall festival! It reminds me of the one we used to go to when I was a child at Pleasant Home school. Sara Catherine had a double treat because Hunter, Aunt CC, and a few of our cousins joined us for fun and games!










The above picture makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it!
After the fall festival, Ronnie helped our friend, Walt, do some work on his floors, so Sara Catherine went along and played dress up with Walt's kiddos. Jan sent me this picture. I thought it was too funny!

This week is our fall break, and we have been on the go since it started!
Saturday was our nephew, Isaac's 4th birthday party. SC had a blast and loves her Isaac!

Sunday, the girls and I left for the beach with our friends.







Caroline was pooped!!! I think she was asleep less than a minute after this picture was taken!
We came home yesterday because Caroline was supposed to have a MRI today in Birmingham. They were going to put her to sleep for the procedure. She has had some congestion, so I took her to her pediatrician yesterday to clear her for the MRI. He told us to hold off until she is better. However, the anesthesia department was supposed to call us yesterday to tell us what time to have her at the hospital. We never heard from them, so Ronnie called. They told him they didn't even have her down. They called me last week to go over the pre-op, so at some point they had her down! They told him that what probably happened was that they were over booked, so she got bumped. I guess it all worked out since she was sick.
Last but certainly not least....
Happy Birthday, Ronnie!!!
He is actually at football practice right now, but Sara Catherine and I have some plans to celebrate his birthday this afternoon. She said she wants to cook him chicken, french fries, cheese puffs, and chips! I think we will cook him a special dinner, but I may have to persuade her on a different menu!
No comments:
Post a Comment