Last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, we went to three skating parties! Sara Catherine had a blast at each one of them.

This is Sara Catherine's friend, Trey. She talks about him 24/7!!





Two Saturdays ago, Ronnie and I spent the whole day with just the two of us. We have gone on dates since Caroline's birth, but we have not spent the WHOLE day without children. It was a nice and refreshing break. So where did we go? To the Bama vs. Ole Miss game! We thought about spending the night, but I was not ready to spend the night away from Caroline quite yet. Here is the funny part, we didn't get home until 3 a.m. So, I basically spent the night away from her!

Mom and I took the girls to Scarecrows in the Park two Sundays ago while Ronnie was at his coach's meeting. They had some super cute scarecrows, and here are a few of SC's favorite...



This past Sunday, we enjoyed the Covington County Fair. Needless to say, SC had a great time!
Here are a few pictures from this year.....




...And here are some pictures from last year at the fair. This was the day that we found out that SC needed hearing aids. I can not believe it has been a whole year!


Look at that baby bump!! :)
We also had a nice visit from Grandmother Perkins this past weekend! She plays so good with SC, and SC loves when she visits!!


Yesterday was parent day at dance. Normally, SC will not do anything when I watch but hold her hands up to her face and cry. I told her if she would do what the teacher said and NOT cry, then we would go get her Halloween costume. (She didn't know this but the lady who made it said it was ready and to come get it!) She did an awesome job! I was proud of her for not acting shy or just standing there. Here are some pictures from yesterday...

The "Opp Girls"




Last but not least...
Caroline is NINE months old! Yes, 9 months! I can't believe it!



She can...
*Wave hello and bye- bye. She does this all of the time, and it is too cute!
* Shake her head No.
* Smack her lips when you tell her to give you a kiss.
*She says mama, dada, baba, oh, and makes the /n/ sound when she shakes her head no.
*She wears size 3 diapers.
*She can wear size 6-12 months clothes.
*She LOVES food. She mostly eats baby food, but she is starting to eat table food.
*She is not too fond of strangers and is super clingy if we are around them.
*She still sleeps through the night!
*She is a great baby. I had someone ask me the other day if she ever cries. Of course she does,
but I'm definitely blessed because she only cries if there is something wrong.
Tomorrow is our church's fall festival. The kiddos get to dress up, so hopefully I will post pictures Thursday! I love both of the girls costumes!! SC picked hers out and has not wavered from it. I have to make a made dash to Andalusia tomorrow after school to find shiny black shoes and white tights!
Have a blessed week!!!
It was nice meeting you, too! Yes, I work with Amy. Love her!! She is so sweet! I look forward to viewing your blog in the future. Your kiddos are precious!!!
ReplyDelete