
All of the cheerleaders...

This was Sara Catherine's first trip on a school bus!

If you remember my post from last week, I had a picture of Caroline sleeping in this same position. She fell asleep during Friday night's game just like last week. I'm blessed to have a good baby that will sleep through anything! :)
Saturday was a LAZY day for the Sansoms. We woke up and cleaned the house, then we relaxed and watched football for the rest of the day. It was definitely needed! Caroline also turned 8 months old yesterday. Here are some of her highlights:

* She has two teeth on the bottom.
*She is very mobile! Her crawl is a full out army crawl, but she is still able to get where ever she
wants to go!
* She LOVES food! I have given her lots of different baby foods, and she eats everything with no
yucky faces!
* She wears 6-9 months clothes.
* She wears a size 3 diaper.
*She is a Mama's girl, and I don't mind at all :)
*She has brown hair. I hope it stays dark! I think it will be so cute to have one daughter with
brown hair and one with blonde! I would love for Caroline's hair to be as dark as my mother's
hair!
*She thinks she can do anything SC does!
* She says Mama all the time! I'm not 100% sure she is calling me, but it is still a beautiful thing
to hear her make sounds!
It was good to see ya'll at the game Friday night; have a great week!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she liked the bus :)!!! Heidi loves riding the bus with the OMS cheerleaders.... it really does make them feel "BIG".... the cheerleaders don't realize the impression they are leaving on Heidi, SC, and AK. This is something those 3 girls will never forget!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA I have to put this.... my verification word on that previous post was expreg..... does that mean ex-pregnant?? HEHE
ReplyDelete