Tuesday- Wipe Out the Panthers (Beach Day)



(You can see Caroline's two bottom teeth in this picture!!)
Wednesday- Put the Panthers to Sleep (PJ Day)


Thursday- Opp Rocks/Rock the Panthers (50's Day)- This was my favorite!




Friday- Spirit Day


Caroline fell asleep during the 2nd quarter of the game, and this is how she slept until the end of the fourth quarter!

Sara Catherine on the other hand was my social butterfly!

Also on Tuesday night, Southside Baptist had a Ladies Night Out and the guest speaker was Sherri Burgess. She spoke on tuning in and listening to what God has to say in our lives. It was awesome to hear how God has given her peace and comfort through the death of her precious son, Bronner. You can click on her name and check out her blog. She has blogged about some of the ways God has spoken to her.

Last but certainly not least, I want to say congratulations to my friend, Beth, on the birth of her beautiful baby girl, Madelyn Grace. She was born on Friday, and mommy and baby are doing great! They live in Kentucky and will be coming to visit in November. I can not wait to see them! If they lived closer I would have already held this sweet baby and be cooking a meal for the new parents!

(I stole this picture off of Beth's Facebook page!)
Loved the pictures of the girls dressed up. They were CUTE :)
ReplyDelete~Kim