Caroline is a good baby! I've had so many people ask me how is it with 2 children. Well, so far it hasn't been too bad! However, I have not been brave enough to take both of them on an outing all by myself!!! It is easy when there is another pair of hands helping me!

Our sweet baby!

Since we couldn't hold her, Ronnie and I took turns reading to her so she could hear our voices! Thanks to Mrs. Sandra at church for giving Caroline this book. It will always hold a special place in our hearts! While we were reading, her oxygen levels started getting better! She just needed to hear her mommy and daddy's voices! ;)

This was our favorite nurse! She was so sweet and tender hearted! She told us that when we were reading to Caroline that all of the nurses in the nursery started crying. She and I also cried when her shift was over the last day we were there. It is weird how you get attached to these nurses in such a short amount of time!

Sara Catherine has adjusted well to having a sister! She loves it when we tell her she if such a good helper or call her a little mommy! She also likes showing her off!
.... And of course we LOVED the snow!!!


Ronnie pulling SC on the "sled"
I guess the best way to described how we feel about this new and blissful chapter in our life is by using this verse from the Bible:
"He has done great things for us and our hearts are full of joy." -Psalms 126:3
Congrats...Amy Caroline is so beautiful and perfect!! I know SC is going to be wonderful help for you and a great big sis for AC:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad everything is going good and everyone is well! Congratulations on your sweet, precious Amy Caroline!
ReplyDelete