We returned home on Sunday and went straight to mom's to pick up the girls. I enjoyed our weekend, but by Sunday, I was ready to see my girls! My family reunion was also last weekend, so SC enjoyed playing with cousins. This was the first time I had ever left Caroline over night, so she would not leave mom's side. I think she was traumatized by me leaving her. They told me she wouldn't visit and would scream and cry if someone tried to hold her. :(
Ronnie and the girls Sunday night opening cards.

Last week, I picked up the hand print pottery from the party I had back in April. I was most pleased with my pieces. Here are some of the pieces I had made. I also had a super cute Christmas one made, but I didn't take a picture. I am sure I will post a picture around Christmas of it. Pardon some of the pictures. I didn't want to unwrap them from their plastic wrap until I decided where I was going to put them.
Cookie Jar:




I love this one! Ronnie was a trooper and came to the party so I could get his handprint. I don't know if you can read the verse but it says, "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord."

These were for the grandmothers for Mother's Day.


Caroline has one of these too. I thought I could put them in their rooms.

This one is for Easter:

Yesterday, Christin and I went to the beach for the day. It was definitely relaxing. I had on a pair of sunglasses and apparently didn't apply my sunscreen very well because my face is a little streaked! Oh well! I think make up may help...a little!
Beautiful day at Grayton Beach


My partner in crime!!

Check out my awesome shades!! LOL!!! I couldn't find mine, and I had some of SC's glasses in the car. We call these her Elton John glasses. They are silver with glitter. Needless to say, I was looking cool on the beach! NOT!

Smoked Tuna Dip Salad for lunch! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment