Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Weekend

If you read my last blog, then you know that I've told a story! I said that I would blog either last week or this past weekend, and I did not! Sorry! I don't have time! I may jump on my computer for a few minutes here and there, but I don't have time to type out a blog post. When I find free time is when I blog! With that being said, here is how our Halloween went down...

Sara Catherine was...


...if you said Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, WRONG!! She is missing red shoes and braided hair! If you said Cinderella, WRONG! She is missing a ball gown and glass slippers! If you said Alice from Alice in Wonderland, you are right!! She has wanted to be Alice for months now and never changed her mind! I had a lady make this costume and then bought the rabbit from Wish Craft.

Caroline was...

... a bumble bee! This costume was SC's when she was 1. I loved it then and love it now! Caroline looked like a little Anne Geddes' baby in it!
Wednesday night we had a fall festival at our church. There was a great turn out, and the street was full of all sorts of characters! One of the little Sunday school classes (Age 2-3) was dressed as Auburn football players. They were too cute. The class is all boys and one little girl. She was a Bama cheerleader! It was a night filled with fun, food, and games. Isaac even came and joined us for the fun!



Caroline fell asleep pretty much right when we got to the church!

Alice and Jasmine aka Sara Catherine and Anna Kate

I think they could pass for brother and sister!


I love how her tongue is sticking out like she is focusing extremely hard!


Toyia, this picture is for you!!

Saturday we went to Andalusia. The girls had their pictures taken in their costume at Vicki Popwells'. I've had SC's picture taken in her costume since her 2nd Halloween (her 1st Halloween, she was only 2 months old). I think I am going to make a panel out of them.

Then, we carved a pumpkin!

SC was waiting patiently to dig the guts out of the pumpkin! We gave her 3 options of what face to draw on the pumpkin. She chose the traditional!





The finished product!



Next, we ate taco soup, got the girls ready to go trick or treating, and out the door we went!

First stop was Andalusia Manor.

Then, it was off to see Uncle Hunter and Aunt CC!


Of course, we had to visit Mrs. Scott...it's tradition! :)
Here is last year's picture at Mrs. Scott's...


Ronnie, SC, and I would get out of the car and walk down the street. Caroline came with us some, but mostly she and Mom would park and wait for us in the car. Caroline was having a blast playing with the steering wheel and hanging out of the window!


We were all exhausted when we headed home. On Sunday, the girls and I took a nap! It is rare for us to all be able to nap at the same, but it was so nice!

So far this week, it is busy like normal! Yesterday was my day to drive the "Opp Girls" to dance. Tonight was our Fall Festival at school. Tomorrow is church! Maybe Thursday night we will be home! :)

It might be a crazy life, but it's our life! (Thank you Jon and Kate plus 8 for that saying!)

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!! And yes... I say that too... thanks to Kate :)

    ReplyDelete