
This was me yesterday. Ronnie took a picture of me all ready to go with my teacher bag on my first day!
It wasn't only my first day at a new place. It was also Caroline's first day at daycare. I think it was harder on me than her! I teared up when I drove off this morning, but I held it together for the most part! On my lunch break, I went and checked on her. She was asleep in the swing. I also checked on Sara Catherine because it was her first day back since the beginning of summer. Ms. Robin said she was having a good day and was being a big helper! That all made me feel better! When I picked the girls up t, they were both happy as could be! Caroline fell asleep as soon as we were home. I had to wake her up around 7:30 so she could eat and take a bath. She was back asleep around 9 and slept through the night! I had to wake her up this morning! She is already asleep tonight, and I am going to have to do the same thing as last night! I had placed her in the crib so I could do something for Sara Catherine, and when I went to get her (2 minutes later), she was already asleep!

Here are the girls all ready for daycare!

Caroline and her teacher, Ms. Anita
It has definitely been an adjustment getting everyone ready and out the door. Here are some helpful tips:
* Iron 5 outfits on Sunday for at least each of the kiddos. If you are really good, go ahead and iron for the whole family!
* If not, iron for yourself and husband the night before.
* Prepare the bottles the night before. I put the water in the bottles and then the formula in a dispenser.
*Also, have the diaper bag packed and ready.
* Give the kids a bath at night!
I think the biggest tip is to prepare for everything ahead of time! If you wake up and try to do it all in the morning, it is chaotic!
Also, I label everything (bottles, wipe box, formula dispenser, etc.). Here is the website for the waterproof labels that I use. They are cute and affordable! They also come in different shapes, and you can choose the picture and font. I like the rectangle ones because they fit on most everything!
Girl I do those same things every night. But I have an ironing pile I call it and I iron all of our clothes before they go in the closet.
ReplyDelete