Friday, July 30, 2010

Winding Down

Summer break is coming to an end! Although I'm sad it's over, I'm also excited about starting my first real job! Here are some things we have been doing around our house to soak up the last days of summer!


Playing on the swing set! I think it will probably be a little more enjoyable in the Fall!

Playing dress up with friends!

Check out Caroline hanging out with the big girls!

If you have ever seen my "monkey face"...then the picture above probably made you laugh out loud. Like mother, like daughter! I was going through my camera and found this picture she has taken of herself! Also, check out the pink dress. Yes, she still wears it even though it is WAY too small!

Just being lazy! I'm super excited about my job, but I will miss staying home with these two angels!

Sara Catherine asked me to please stay home and not go to work. I told her that if I have a job then we can go back to Disney this spring, so she is now on board with me having a job!

I hope you all have a great weekend! It is our SIX year wedding anniversary tomorrow! I can not believe we have been married that long! It has been a jam packed 6 years...2 college degrees (my bachelors, his masters), 2 houses, new jobs, and of course, 2 sweet babies! I must say through every step (the good and the bad), we have grown closer. When I said "I do" six years ago, I never knew that I could love him even more than I did at that moment in time! Happy Anniversary Ronnie! I love you!

4 comments:

  1. That wedding picture is so good. I have never seen a picture from yall's wedding. I saw your briday portrait but that was it. Yall both look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant bridal portriat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you both! Can't wait to see pics of your classroom and wish you well with it all. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and I hope today goes well for you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete