

Last week and the week before that, Sara Catherine took swimming lessons from Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Jessica. This was her second year taking, and I must say they worked! Sara Catherine can jump off the diving board and swim to the ladder, jump from the opposite side of the ladder and swim to the ladder, and jump off the diving board and swim to the steps (with some assistance)! I am so proud of her! She is a fast little swimmer and doesn't like to come up for air! I don't know if she can hold her breath for a long time or doesn't think she can continue if she comes up...it may be a little of both!


The last week of swimming lessons was a treat to Sara Catherine because her cousin, Ava, came down from Montgomery to take lessons with her! It was also a treat for me because I spent an hour every day with my aunt! On the last day, we had a pizza party for SC and Ava!


All of the children did exceptionally well at swimming lessons, and I'm proud of all of them!


Anna Kate diving and Katlyn jumping!
Sara Catherine keeps asking me when Grandpa (my dad) is going to take her to the "beach water" so she can show him how she can swim! I have a feeling he will be teaching her to scuba dive with the Brownie and swimming with the dolphins in the keys before she starts Kindergarten!
She looks like she is having a blast!
ReplyDelete