Monday, June 28, 2010

The Girls

Toyia posted a blog this morning comparing the looks of her sweet new baby, Sophie, and her other two precious children, Heidi and Karter. It was cool to see how the Heidi and Sophie looked so much like each other and Toyia and how Karter looks like Toyia's husband, Kyle. Since everyone always comments on how much my girls look alike, I decided to post some pictures of Sara Catherine and Caroline when they were around 4 months. I know that by being their mother, I can see all sorts of things that make them different. I think that you can definitely tell that they are sisters, but I don't think they look identical! What do you think? Do they look very similar or different, like me or like Ronnie?

In case you can not tell... Caroline is on the left in both sets of pictures.







3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize just how much they looked alike until you put their pictures side by side! I still think that SC has Ronnie's lips and Caroline has yours...but when they smile, I can't tell the difference! Glad you posted this! It was fun!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look alike but they look differently alot also. I'm with you, you can tell they are sisters but not identical for sure and I think Sara Catherine looks more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look A LOT alike!! Which I always have, but this definitely makes it clear for me :) Beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete