Caroline is 2 months old today! I can't believe it has already been 2 months since she was born! She is such a sweet baby and a blessing for sure! She has her 2 month dr. appointment tomorrow and will have to get shots :( I will make sure to have the Tylenol in the diaper bag!! At this moment in her life she:
* Weighs between 10 and 11 pounds
* Wakes up 2 (sometimes 3) times a night to eat
* Smiles and Coos
* grunts all the time
* Loves to be held but also likes to be put down to go to sleep
(I guess it depends on what mood she is in)
* Still has dark hair

She loves her paci!

Happy Girl!

She loves for big sister to play with her!

Caroline's favorite toy!

She loves to sleep and still sleeps very well in her car seat!
Do you know that I was soooo determined to hold and rock Caroline to sleep that I would struggle with getting her to sleep for HOURS!!! Finally, my sister (the one that is expecting #5) told me that maybe she just wanted to be layed down to go to sleep. Guess what...it worked!!! Kind of bitter sweet though, isn't it???
ReplyDeleteIn the "happy girl" pic, she looks like Ronnie!! what you doing tonight while our hubbies are off setting hooks??
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of Sc in the bed with Caroline! I have one of Gehrig and Ella like that! It shows how much they love each other!!
ReplyDelete