So what have we been up to this past week...
T-Ball Practice

My nephew joined us for church on Sunday! Such a little cutie!

We also had our cousin Lily's birthday party to attend on Sunday. It was at the family barn, and if they were not riding horses or catching chickens, they were playing "store". My aunt asked Ronnie to make a little general store out of pallets for the kids to play on while they wait for their turn to ride. She even bought a sign and play money. It's fun to see them use their imaginations and find things to "sale" at the store.

How cute is this little store?!

The birthday girl and SC riding Red Cloud and Scout.

Monday was a spring cleaning day. I'm cleaning blinds and base boards along with going through closets and taking out winter clothes to make way for spring clothes. It's not fun, but I feel like I have accomplished something when it is all finished!
Yesterday my mother in law, Amelia, and I went shopping to finish getting shoes and bows for the girls' Easter attire. We ended up buying satin ribbon and watching YouTube videos to make Amelia's bow. Apperntly every other little girl in south Alabama will also be wearing a white satin bow! ;) Those little things are hard to come by!

Little stinker outside of Target
We can't go to the mall without riding the carousel. As you can see by her happy little face this was the highlight of her day!

That pretty much wraps up what we have been up to lately. I hope you have a happy Easter. Ours will consist of making resurrection rolls, coloring eggs, making a Cadbury egg cake, Easter egg hunts, church, and reflecting on what Easter is all about. Hallelujah! He is Risen!
I will leave you with a few pictures from past Eatsers. My how fast the years have gone! Where did my babies go?!
2009

2010

2011

2012

2013

2014

2015
I'm really looking forward to Easter weekend too, it's one of my favorite holidays. And oh my, I love the girls dresses from 2012!!
ReplyDeleteI love the general store and seeing pics of past Easters!
ReplyDeleteI love the general store and seeing pics of past Easters!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure why it published my comment three times!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete