Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Life Lately

My goal is to write one "life lately" post per week. It will basically just tell what we've been up to and a way for me to look back and remember the little things! When I look back at my old posts there are so many little things I don't remember  until I look back. 

So here is our life from this past week...

The weather has been wonderful! Isn't it amazing how bright sunny skies and warm weather can give you such an energy burst?! I have been walking just about everyday, and the girls walked with me one afternoon and said hello to some horses on our walk. :)


We took the girls out for pizza and then to see the movie Zootopia. It was cute and had lots of laughable moments. It also held Amelia's attention. That always makes for a pleasant movie experience! 

Monday was picture day for Sara Catherine and Caroline at dance. Their theme for this year's recital is Disney. Um, hello! Our favorite! Caroline is dancing to songs from the Aristocats and Enchanted. SC is dancing to songs from Mary Poppins, Aladin, and a song from Radio Disney. I snapped a few pictures of the girls and their friends while we waited our turn. 
 
Amelia and I have had our weekly errand runs and grocery store trips. Aren't these little buggies the cutest?! I wish my local grocery store still had them. 

Caroline has loved her first three practices of t-ball. She asks everyday if she has practice and how many more days until she does. She is on an all girls team, and I can not wait to see them play their first game! They are all too cute! 

This week has been busier than usual with dentist appointments and doctor visits, but since I have been out of blogging loop I didn't even think to take pictures. 

Anyway, that pretty much wraps up our life lately. Check back Friday when I link up with Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life- favorite recipes right now. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashton! Reading your most recent post is like reading my own. I've been out of blogging consistently for a while as well, but have been trying to post a Life Lately once a month. I'm now trying to make blogging a priority again. I too love to look back at our memories. We also live in Alabama, in Tuscaloosa. It's so nice to meet you!! Good luck getting back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete