Sara Catherine's preschool had their graduation last Thursday night. Even though she will not start Kindergarten next year due to a late birthday, she still participated in the program. It was absolutely precious. The theme was The Academy Awards. Every single one of those kids were adorable. I laughed so hard watching them strut their stuff down the red carpet. Before the program, I told Ronnie that I wouldn't cry because she has one more year left. When they broke out the slide show of pictures from the past 5 years, the water works began. I don't know what I will be like next year when it really is her last year! Here are some pictures from the big night:

Getting Ready for the big night!!

Showing off her bling!

Nonnie and SC

One of my loves and me!

Walking into the program!

SC's little person and book of different pictures and things from the past year.

Clapping and Dancing

Holding hands and getting ready to sing a song.

Nonnie and Papa with SC after the show!

Aunt CC and Uncle Hunter

SC with her Nana and Daddy

The 4 of us! Yes, there is a spot on Ronnie's shoulder. Thanks to parenthood and a 1 year old, you never know what you will get wiped on you! :)
We are also getting ready for SC's dance recital. We have been car pooling with 3 other girls to Andy every Monday since the fall. I think the girls have really enjoyed riding together, but it also is coming to an end... for this year anyway.

On our way to dance recital practice...

"The Opp Girls" after their practice!
Last, I will share a few pictures of our family just hanging out at home playing and having fun. Caroline and Sara Catherine are starting to actually play together. Quick story, SC spent the night with Mom on Friday night. Saturday, SC and I spent pretty much the whole day in Andy since she had rehearsal practice. When we came home, Caroline ran to Sara Catherine and they just bear hugged each other. It was so sweet to see how much they missed each other.

SC dressed Caroline up!

This is old fashioned fun! Spinning around in a close basket!


Caroline is just chillin'


It is hard to see, but Caroline's hair is sticking straight up. She has natural curl in her hair, and I hope she doesn't lose it!
No comments:
Post a Comment