
They already have the cheer pose down! :)


Sara Catherine is on cloud 9 with the cheerleaders!

Some of the coaches kids...Callie, Abbie Grace, and Caroline!
While she was at cheer camp, we started working hard in our yard. We have not put down flowerbeds since we moved here, and we are having SC's birthday party here next weekend. So, this weekend we are finally putting down flowerbeds and sprucing up our yard! Ronnie and Mom worked in the pouring rain most of the day. My sweet brother also came and helped this morning, and Thad and a guy that works for him came with a tractor to smooth over some dirt. I think it is safe to say that a little almost 4 year old has a lot of people wrapped around her little finger! Hunter and Thad have made comments that they want everything to be perfect for her party.

Poor Ronnie was already not feeling well with a cold. Now he is really going to be sick!

They are soaked to the bone.

Sara Catherine thought it would be fun to play in the rain and mud. Yuck!
In my last blog post, I talked about Caroline teething and not feeling very well. Come to find out, not only did she get her first tooth, she also had her first ear infection. :( However, she is better now! It is one of the worst feelings in the world when your baby is sick. I just want to make everything all better!


This week is going to be a crazy one! Not only will we be getting everything ready for Sara Catherine's party, but the first football game is Friday night! This time of the year is always hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I want to say THANK YOU to our family for all of their help. Not just for today but for everyday! I don't know what we would do without them! Whether it is taking our sick girls to the doctor so we don't have to take off of work, getting my classroom perfect, or slaving in our yards, they are always willing to pitch in and help. We are so blessed and thankful! We couldn't do it without you ALL!
Finally broke down and started blogging today!! :) i love it already!!
ReplyDelete