Saturday, June 5, 2010

~DANCE~

Sara Catherine had her first dance recital last night! She has been taking tap dance lessons since the fall, and tonight she got to show all of us what she has learned! Her group was the youngest, and they were ALL too stinking cute!! They are at the age where they can just stand there and do nothing and they are still adorable! We have been having practices and dress rehearsals since Tuesday, and last night and tonight are the performance nights for family and friends! Sara Catherine's group has two different numbers. The first shows off their tap dancing skills, and the second shows how they can hop, skip, and jump!
The next pictures is Sara Catherine and one of her very best friends, Anna Kate. Anna Kate actually spent the night with us last Friday and was SC's first spend the night company! Then, SC spent the night with her this Wednesday! My baby is growing up!!
This is what Sara Catherine's hair looked like Friday morning (and this morning) when she took her braids down!Roses from Daddy!

Today, we are going to hang out around the house and get ready for tonight! Right now, Caroline is taking a nap. I need to get her on a new schedule because she wakes up around 5 and stays awake until 7 and then goes back to sleep! Just in time for SC to wake up!! I say she is just getting me used to getting up early for when I hopefully start work in the fall! Ronnie and SC are outside. She is playing in her kiddie pool, and Ronnie is detailing my car!! Yay! With a three year old, my car can get gross!

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth ThomassonJune 6, 2010 at 7:23 PM

    This is a beautiful blog and memory page. Such a beautiful happy family. Thank you for sharing the experience and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandmommy PerkinsJune 16, 2010 at 2:40 PM

    I am intensely proud of you and your family. This blog is by far the most wonderful thing there is on the internet. I love reading and looking at the beautiful pictures of the family I am so blessed to be a part of. I always cry when I hear the songs because they all touch me to my core. Keep up this great work that brings such blessings to others and glory to our God.

    ReplyDelete