On Saturday we took Sara Catherine to see Santa at the Loot. She is really in to Santa this year. If we are in a store and she sees something she wants, she will say that Santa will bring it to her! I just knew she would like to tell him what she wanted him to bring her. Well, I was wrong! She was super shy and when she sat in his lap to take the picture she started crying. I ended up in the picture with her, so we will see how that turns out! I know she had tears streaming down her face! When we got in the car, Ronnie asked her why she was crying when she sat in Santa's lap? She then informed us that Santa's mouth was stinky!! We laughed so hard! So if anyone asks her if she has gone to see Santa, she will tell them yes and that his mouth is stinky. Maybe that will not scare her for life when she thinks of Santa!



No comments:
Post a Comment