I have had my blog for about 6 to 9 months and have not posted the first thing. Well actually, tonight I realized I had not even activated my account! My sweet friend, Meredith, allowed me to come over to her house to work on getting my blog up and runnig. Since I am at her house and she is helping me, I have decided to blog about our trip to the Braves game! Two weekends ago, Gregg, Meredith, Ronnie, and I traveled to Atlanta to watch the Braves play the Marlins. It seemed liked the trip up there only took about an hour because we were talking and laughing the whole time. The game was very entertaining, and we had really good seats. We were on the third row near third base. Our favorite part of the game was this sweet old man that was our usher. He would try to get us to cheer for the Braves, and when he hollered, his poor false teeth would fall out of his mouth. Still, he was so much fun and would get us to start the wave! After the game, we tried to leave Atlanta and ended up headed towards Macon on the wrong interstate. So, we decided to get off and eat at a Waffle House and ask for directions. We followed the waitress' directions and went all the way back around Atlanta and got to see downtown ATL! It ended up taking us an hour and a half to get out of Atlanta! The best part of the trip was the ride home! From Atlanta to Opp we sang without the radio!! Anything and everything! You name it, we sang it! Gregg even rapped some old school early '90s for us! Oh, Ronnie and Gregg will kill me for this one! They sang Meredith and me some Boyz 2 Men love songs! So, Meredith and I had to return the favor with some Faith Hill and Trisha Yearwood. Totally not the same genre, but we got the point across! All in all, we had a really great trip! And at a quarter to 3, we returned to home sweet home, Opp, Al! Below, I have attached a few pictures of our trip! Hope you enjoy!
The Big Braves Drum!
Chipper Jones
The Big Braves Drum!
Chipper Jones


No comments:
Post a Comment